Dmannose Natural Alternative To Antibiotics For Bladder Infections & Cystitis
SAY HELLO TO D-MANNOSE & SAY GOODBYE TO UTI!
Getting diagnosed with a urinary tract infection (UTI) itself seems like a nightmare & as a matter of fact UTI’s are responsible for nearly ten million doctor visits per year. Moreover every one in five women will have at least one UTI in her lifetime. Nearly 20 percent of women who have a UTI will get another and 30 percent of those will have yet another. Of this last group, 80 percent will have recurrences. However there is one simple solution being hyped up for its organic nutrients & magical results that is D-MANNOSE. Physicians who employ natural therapies have been relying on D-Mannose since mid 1980s & now it has become the talk of town for its affective outcomes. D mannose is a type of sugar that is related to glucose, it basically inhibits bacteria from adhering to the walls of urinary tract. D-Mannose actually works like a miracle for treating urinary tract infections. It actually helps flushing out the bacteria from human body leaving you infection free. In the article it’s further described the magical mechanism of how D-mannose helps you, what are its composition & other benefits.
But let us first thoroughly understand the disease UTI & Honeymoon cystitis so we can better understand its underlying causes & how D-mannose helps us cure them.
WHAT IS A UTI URINARY TRACT INFECTION?
A urinary tract infection, commonly referred as UTI, is what happens when bacteria (germs) get into the urinary tract (the bladder) and multiply. Most UTIs stay in the bladder, the pouch-shaped organ where urine is stored before it passes out of the body. If a UTI is not treatedpromptly, the bacteria can travel up to the kidneys hence timely diagnosis & treatment can save you from a lot of trouble.
The most common reported symptoms of UTI are as follows:
- * cloudy or bloody urine
- * urinating more often than usual
- * foul-smelling urine
- * pain or burning when urinating
- * a frequent sensation of having to urinate, which is called urgency
- * cramping or pressure in the lower abdomen or lower back
- * Sediment or puss bits in the urine
WHAT IS HONEYMOON CYSTITIS?
Honeymoon cystitis can occur when a woman has sex for the first time, or when a woman has sex after a long period of time without any sexual activity. During sex, E.coli bacteria which tend to live on the skin around your anus can be transferred to your urethra. This results in a burning sensation or an urgent urge to go to the bathroom.Both UTI & Honeymoon cystitis are the most commonly treated diseases by D-mannose because of its complex composition & quick results.
WHAT IS D-MANNOSE MADE OF?
D'mannose is a monosaccharide isomer of glucose, a simple sugar but unlike glucose it is absorbed eight times slower. We have always heard sugar is not good for the body, yet this was proved wrong when D-mannose proved to be the ultimate natural solution for Urine tract infection. Mannose has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It plays a key role in the formation of cytokines—the chemicals that make you feel achy when you’re sick. Cytokines, in turn, stimulate the immune system to fight the parasitic invader, proving itself a fighter to bacteria.
HOW D-MANNOSE WORKS?
Since it is hard for our bodies to absorb D-Mannose it passes straight to the blood stream, then through the kidneys into the bladder. Because it is not metabolized in the body like other sugars, it does not affect the blood sugar levels, and therefore is safe for the diabetic menu and does not cause weight gain.
More than 90 percent of all UTIs are caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli), which is normally found in your intestinal tract. Problems only arise when this ordinary bacterium is present in high numbers in places where it shouldn’t be—like your urinary system. What is more interesting is that the walls of your bladder are also covered with mannose, produced by your own body, which E. coli is so fond of. However, when D-mannose is available in abundance in urine, E. coli (bacteria) would actually go after it and “let go” of your bladder walls, ultimately leaving the bladder free of infection.
WHERE DOES D-MANNOSE COME FROM?
D-Mannose is usually made from birch tree’s sap. Other than that fruits like cranberries & apples also have the molecule of D-mannose present in them. The Nature supplies supplements are made in strict cleanliness conditions under GMP models to deliver the best quality items for our clients. One of a kind To Nature supplies Chewable D-mannose Cranberry and Hibiscus Tablets New - Try our new chewable d-mannose tablets they taste fabulous! It may be not. A natural product, be that a monosaccharide isomer about glucose, A sustenance supplement characteristically generated without utilizing solvents. We just utilize the best mannose accessible Furthermore prepare an item that is 100% contaminant spare.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE D-MANNOSE?
D-mannose is not only known for its highly efficient action against UTIs but it has some other wonderful benefits to offer you. Let’s look into the benefits closely:
- 1. Improves kidney functions: D-Mannose gradually improves kidney function by about 2% per month for people whose kidneys have been damaged by frequent re-infection. Such patients have a higher dependency rate on drugs resulting in weaker kidneys. D-Mannose helps in improving the function of kidneys.
- 2: Prevent from reflux: Stops urinary reflux that can damage the kidneys, by getting rid of the inflammation and bacterial agglomeration that closes up the neck of the bladder.
- 3. Helps stop incontinence: Often people who are incontinent or intermittently so, have damaged bladders with an ever-present low level of bacteria in the urine, and a slight discomfort which people can become so used to that they no longer notice it. The D-Mannose flushes away the bacteria, and also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. The incontinence often just stops as the bladder returns to normal.
- 4. Works against bacterial prostatitis: People who have been in pain for years with this problem have reported substantial or complete relief within a matter of two or three days. (Men should ejaculate within a couple of hours of taking the D-Mannose to help rid the prostate of mannose-bound bacteria, and the endotoxins that accumulate in the prostate during infection. It may be painful to do this initially, but within two days it should no longer be painful, and this is a sign that things are returning to normal.
- 5. Normalizes and protects the entire urinary system: The longer people continue to take a maintenance dose of D-Mannose, the healthier their urinary system becomes.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE D-MANNOSE OVER ANTIBIOTICS?
Antibiotics are known to be destroying the immune systems of human beings because of their over-usage. Many doctors are recommending D-Mannose as their first priority because it has no side-effects. Also D-Mannose doesn’t kill the good bacteria which are a fundamental requirement of body. There are several other reasons listed which define why you should choose D-Mannose over Antibiotics:
- * The careless overuse of antibiotics has created antibiotic-resistant superbugs like MRSA and antibiotic-resistant tuberculosis. According to World Health Organization (WHO), this is now known to be a ‘fundamental threat to human health, development & security’. It was even stated that antibiotics have more negative side-effects than advantages to offer.
- * Most common produced bacteria; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a bacterium responsible for several difficult-to-treat infections in humans.
- * Antibiotics kill the good bacteria, along with the bad, as described earlier, setting you up for fungal infections, diarrhea, and other digestive trouble.
- * Many antibiotics have terrible side effects and can cause dangerous allergic reactions.
- * Using unnecessary antibiotics with children prevents them from developing their own natural defenses as their immune systems mature.
- * Antibiotic treatment does not successfully kill all the bacteria participating in the infection and may, in fact, encourage many of the bacteria to persist in a resting state.
WHERE CAN YOU GET D-MANNOSE?
While a normal human being does receive some D-mannose in certain foods, you’d have to eat an unrealistic amount to reap any true health benefits especially considering the health & underlying cause of your consumption. Therefore, for truly therapeutic levels, you need to take a D-mannose supplement. Dosage recommendations vary depending on your ultimate goal. Powder is the most famous way numerous clients find to take D'Mannose as it breaks down into liquid; also numerous individuals discover tablets are a helpful alternative as they are anything but difficult to take when out on the town.D-mannose is available to help beat bladder infections on Naturesupplies in three forms powder, chewable tablets & normal tablets. So just get yourself this supplement & let D-mannose do the job for you.
Powder 1 spoonful of powder 1 - 7 times per day
Tablets 1 to 14 tablets per day – Servings 50 tablets per flat pack bag / tub.D-mannose cranberry hibiscus chewable from 3 to 14 tablets per day, minimum 3 per day.