Ocean Bowl With Blue Spirulina
Blue Spirulina in bowl
The Benefits Blue Spirulina Offers
There are a few recipes that you can use to make smoothie bowls, Although this one only requires a high power blender. This method requires little ingredients although a strong blender is key.:
- 2 Large frozen bananas
- 1/2 Cup of pineapple
- 1 Cup of alternative milk (almond and oat works the best)
- 1 Tablespoon of blue spirulina
- Handful of blueberries (optional)
- High power blender
- Dragon Fruit
- Chia Seeds
- Dried Pinapple
Once you’ve got your ingredients lined up, it’s time to get started on making your very own ocean bowl. Here’s what you need to do.
- 1.Set up blender
- 2.Break up 2 frozen bananas into smaller pieces.
- 3.Add 1/2 cup of pineapple.
- 4.Pour 1 cup of almond milk
- 5.Add 1 table spoon of blue spirulina
- 5.Add handful of frozen blueberries (optional)
- 6.To thicken add more banana, To thin add more almond milk
- 7.Pour into bowl and add toppings
The health benefits of the ocean bowl
Although this recipe is delicious it is very nutritious.That is due to the health benefits that blue spirulina yields. This includes Vitamins A,C,E and B as well as minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and selenium. Spirulina is one of the strongest super foods on the planet due to the large quantity of antioxidants and protein that is available in little amounts of the powder.
There are also benefits in the fruit as banana is known to ease digestion as well as being a powerhouse in nutrition. Pineapple is popular for its anti-inflammatory benefits, supporting bones, immune system & eye health due to the high vitamin C content. Lastly almond milk is strong in vitamin D & E as well as not being heavily processed like cows milk.Previous - Next