Cod, Pesto and Tomato Parcels with a Rocket Salad
This is a really healthy meal which is easy to make and perfect for warm summer evenings.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 skinned cod fillet, approx 150g
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Handful of vine plum or vine cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Rocket leaves
- Balsamic Vinegar (for the salad dressing)
- Half a lemon
- Firstly cut the cod fillet in to three pieces which are of an approximately equal size.
- Then cut out three squares of tin foil and drizzle over olive oil before placing a piece of cod on each one.
- Use a spoon to spread over the pesto and then place some halved tomatoes on top.
- Fold the parcels, place on a tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Once removed from the oven, open the parcels and squeeze over the juice from the lemon.
- Serve with rocket leaves and a balsamic vinegar dressing.