Terms & Conditions D-mannose Ltd Trading As Naturesupplies
Please read our terms and conditions before ordering any products. By ordering products you agree to be bound to these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
You are of legal age of 18 years or over and are capable in entering into a legally binding contract
1) This Terms & Conditions Agreement (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Agreement’) applies upon your purchase of any product available on or sold through www.naturesupplies.co.uk(hereinafter, referred to as ‘Website,’) and other websites owned by the company, also phone orders through our call centre or by mail and walk in customers paying on the premises. This clause also applied to any trade customers.
2) For the purposes of this contract, the terms “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”, generally, refer to D-MANNOSE LTD, (Nature Supplies) (Company No. 06301447) (Vat Number: GB994709462) and all its employees, agents and affiliates. Similarly, the terms “You” or “Your”, generally, refer to any purchaser of the products available on or sold through this website.
3) If you find any of the provisions, clauses or sub-clauses contained in this Agreement unacceptable, we strongly advise you:
(i) not to order any product available on or sold through this website; or
(ii) if you’ve ordered any product available on or sold through this website, please contact us for cancellation of your order; or
(iii) if the product is in transit or you’ve received your product, kindly return it without opening the sealed package. We shall issue full refund in all such cases.
By buying any product available on or through this website, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood all the provisions, clauses and sub-clauses contained herein. This Agreement is subject to amendments at any time at the sole discretion of the company. Such amendments and changes shall be applicable as soon as they are posted on this page. We shall not inform anyone about such amendments. Therefore, it shall be incumbent upon you to review this page for the latest amendments whenever you are placing an order on this website.
General Disclaimers for Website:
4) This Website is available on “AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE” basis. It is our endeavour to keep this website running and be available on a 24X7 basis; however, it is not possible to avoid technical malfunction, governmental regulations, and downtime due to maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. We shall not be liable for such unavoidable unavailability of this website at any time and at any place.
5) All the titles, headings, articles and sections in this Agreement are for reference purposes only, and in no way, define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such clause.
6) As far as the company is concerned, there are no known side effects of the products available on or sold through this website. However, some users may be allergic to some or few of the ingredients contained in these products. Some users may also be vulnerable to adverse reaction from these products due to a medical condition. The users purchase and use these products at their own sole discretion and risk. We do not guarantee a permanent cure or temporary relief from the medical condition by using the products available for sale on or through this website. We recommend consulting a qualified medical practitioner before using these products. We shall not be liable for any claim related to the side-effects of these products or any contraindications of these products with any other prescription or non-prescription medicine or drug. The users are also advised to check the expiry date of the products mentioned on their labels before using any of the products purchased from or through this website, as we shall not be liable for any claim pertaining to your use of the products beyond their expiry date.
7) We shall not be liable or answerable to any third party other than the buyer of the products for any claim regarding the product. In this regard, if the buyer re-sells or re-supplies the products purchased from this website to any third party, it shall be incumbent upon you to take steps to make such third party accountable to this Agreement; otherwise, you shall be fully accountable and liable under this Agreement for the actions or omissions of such third party governed by this Agreement.
8) It is our endeavour to provide you with accurate information regarding the products available for sale on this website. However, to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
9) We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in relation to the terms contained herein, including without limitation, the warranties pertaining to products’ merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
10) All product information as well as other information / articles on this website is meant for informational purposes only, and shall not, under any circumstances, be construed as business advice or a legal opinion.
Rules Governing Sale of Products
All the buyers of products and/or services available on or through this website shall be subject to the following rules and regulations –
11) When placing an order on the website, you are making an offer to purchase the products contained within that order. We reserve the right to accept or decline such offer. Stocks from time to time diminish we reserve the rights to cancel any order do to no stocks available.
12) The products available for sale on this website are for personal use only. The buyers are prohibited from selling or reselling any of the products purchased from this website under the same or any other name. All the rights in the products, including intellectual rights to the formulation and packaging of the products sold on this website are hereby reserved. Any unauthorised copying or infringement of these rights shall be dealt with in accordance with the established and applicable legal procedures. In case of any violation of this sub-clause, any profit from the sales made in violation thereof shall become the property of the company. In case we suspect such breach of contract, we reserve the right to ask for inspections of the premises and facilities that we suspect, in our sole discretion, are facilitating such breach. You agree to cooperate with our executives and officials for such inspections.
13) “naturesupplies” and “naturesbiotic” are the registered trademarks of the company. Any unauthorised use of this trademark by anyone without the consent of the company shall be dealt with in accordance with the applicable laws and procedures unless we have given permission.
14) Our intellectual property including pictures / images / photograph / text / content / articles and brand names belong to the company any of them used without permission, unauthorised copying or infringement of these rights shall be dealt with in accordance with the established and applicable legal procedures. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
15) We further reserve the right to cancel, without notice, any order for the products that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of this Agreement.
16) We welcome clinical trials of the products being offered for sale on the website. However, all such trials must be carried out with the consent and cooperation of the company, as the correct usage of the products under different circumstances is something that only our experts can suggest. In case of violation of this sub-clause, you agree to hand over all the reports and other related documents pertaining to the clinical trials of our products as and when you receive a written request from the company in this regard.
17) You shall be solely responsible for taking the right dosage and usage of the products purchased from this website. We shall not be liable for any claim arising out of your incorrect or non-prescribed usage of such products. Always consult a doctor or health professional before taking any of our products as they could interact with medication you are taking or if you have any conditions. We are not doctors our products are not intended to treat, cure or diagnose.
18) You shall be solely responsible to follow the instructions mentioned on the product packaging.
19) Guest experts and celebrities endorsing / promoting content by video, social media or writing articles we will not be responsible to any claims on products they promote.
3D Party Platforms / Shops / Websites
20) 3rd party platforms such as Ebay,Amazon and others 3rd party supplies websites / high street shops where we sell / or our trade customers sell our products can be compromised from time to time by hackers and malicious viruses which can lead in customers been defrauded. These platforms have their own customer services and fraud regulations and timescales to solving such issues. We are not liable for any loss of money due to any of these platforms been compromised by listing products we don’t sell or that we have not listed by our company.
21) We reserve the right to change prices on our website/s and delivery charges without notice to our visitors / customers.
22) The actual date of delivery of your order depends upon the mode of shipping selected. We strive to deliver all UK addresses within seven (7) days of placing the order. However, we shall not be responsible for the delay in delivery to any destination, as our courier company may face unavoidable delays at any time.
23) All purchases made from this website are subject to the applicable tax liabilities of the company. The buyers agree to undertake the tax liability on their orders, if any. All prices are in British Pound (GBP) and include VAT.
24) We accept all major credit cards, like Visa, MasterCard, Switch, PayPal,Bitcoin,Ethereum,Dash,Bitcoin Cash,Apple Pay,Amazon Pay,Bank Transfers, Barclays Pingit, Solo or Delta.
25) From time to time, some offers and promotional campaigns / coupon codes are run on the website. All such offers and campaigns shall be subject to their own special rules and regulations, which shall be notified to the participants in advance, or when they expire.
26) Only one coupon code can be used per transaction, each offer will have its own rules and will have unique codes and kept in a database numbered to stop fraud so once the unique number has been used it can’t be used again.
27) Our competitions with giveaway prices are under our rules and can be changed at any time. The winner will be chosen by a random picker to make the choosing a winner fair, the winners accept to the rules of the competition whether it’s on the website or social media in many cases having a write up about the winners on our platforms.
Trustpilot, Social Platforms, Website Reviews
28) By agreeing to give unbiased reviews on our website/s or Trustpilot / Social platforms about our company and products you agree to let our company to use the reviews on our website/s and social media platforms and newsletters.
Returns / Refunds
29) If you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, you can return the products in a re-saleable condition by recorded delivery within seven (14) days for a refund of the item or a replacement. Original delivery charges and return postage costs will only be refunded if your order is incorrect, damaged or faulty. Original delivery charges and return postage costs will NOT be refunded if your order is simply unwanted or unsuitable. All refunds are processed within four (4) weeks of receiving the returned products. No request for refund shall be entertained if the returns are made after seven (14) days of delivery of such products. . If we make a mistake with your order by delivering the wrong products or missing products from your order we will send them out free of delivery charges.
30) The overseas shipments may, in rare instances, be exposed to inspections and opening of package by the local customs authorities. In such cases, the products purchased from the website become non-returnable and no request for refund against such products shall be entertained. Overseas orders could occur duty and customs fees please contact your local customs office to see if they apply to your country before you order.We will not be liable for products which customs take off our customers or we will not be liable for any customs or duty / vat fees
31) When you order products from our website/s you will be automatically added to our mailing list for future informational content, sales and promotions, if you would like to unsubscribe please goto our newsletter page to unsubscribe.
Your Account And Password
32) When setting up an account with us you will be asked to set a password up, you are entirely responsible for your own confidentiality of this password.If you suspect any unauthorised use of your account please contact us immediately.
Third Party Links
33) This website may contain links from third parties. We do not review, control or monitor the legal practices of any third party websites. All your communications or interactions with third party websites, including those having links hosted on this website, informational articles, like promoters, advertisers, affiliates, partners, agents, etc., are governed by the legal policies and procedures of such third party websites. This Agreement ceases to operate once you click on such third-party links.
34) You agree to indemnify and hold the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, your violation of this Agreement, your violation of any rights of any third party, or any other loss suffered by the company on account of your direct or indirect conduct.
Limitation of Liability
35) EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE.
37) If any provision, clause, or sub-clause contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a competent legal authority, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced as if the objectionable provision, clause, or sub-clause was never a part of this Agreement.
38) Our failure to enforce any right or to act with respect to any breach of any clause(s) of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that right nor waives our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
39) All the disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the laws of, and courts situated in, England and Wales. The parties hereto specifically make themselves subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws and courts situated in England and Wales in case of a dispute pertaining to the subject matter dealt with herein.